Uwell IronFist Mod
This rugged, IronFist 200W TC Box Mod is designed for practical vaping in power, temperature control and mech-mod modes. As the name suggests, the IronFist mod is a hard-hitting, dual battery device that’s built to handle the knocks of everyday vaping.
To make switching the IronFist mod on and off a whole lot easier, Uwell have added a simple switch on the bottom of the device. This practical, no-nonsense approach to design sets the tone for the basic OLED display screen, standard Fire and adjuster buttons, and the reduction of functions to the basic essentials.
Three clicks on the big Fire button will take you into the IronFist box mod’s mode selection functions. Default mode is ‘Pow’ – simple power output adjustment, ranging from 5 to 200 Watts. With the mode icon flashing, each click on the ‘Up’ adjuster button scrolls through the remaining modes. The three temperature control modes offer basic adjustment of temperature for NI, TI and SS coil wires. For ease of use, the IronFist mod has no fancy TCR or memory settings to clutter the screen. The final ‘Mech’ mode simulates a direct output mechanical mod.
Accessed through the base, the IronFist mod’s battery bay is as rugged and ergonomic as the rest of the mod. Even though the mod has highly effective reverse polarity protection, the battery polarity is clearly marked on the locking battery bay door. You’ll need to order two matched 18650 batteries to power this device. Like most modern box mods, Uwell’s IronFist features on-board battery charging capability, and comes with a USB charge cable.
- VW/TC/Bypass operating modes: POW, NI, TI, SS, Mech
- Batteries: Takes 2 x matched 18650 batteries (please order separately)
- Locking battery bay door on mod base
- Simple, mod on/off slide-switch on base
- USB battery charge cable included
- USB charging port on front of mod
- Dual battery level icons and % remaining power display
- Vape time displayed
- Mod lock feature
- Power output: 5 to 200 Watts
- TC temperature output: 100 to 315°C
- Compatible POW & Mech mode coil resistances: 0.1 to 3.0 Ohms
- Compatible NI, TI, SS (TC) coil resistances: 0.1 to 1.0 Ohms
- Voltage output: 0.7 to 8.2 Volts
- Great for big tanks, RBAs and drippers